There’s a range of good reasons for this that’ll see your initial investment pay off:
- Longer-lasting protection—Methods of galvanizing, such as hot-dip galvanizing, can add upwards of an extra 50 years’ worth of corrosion prevention. This longer-lasting protection coupled with finishes, such as power coating, means that you’ll have a robust and maintenance-free product for decades to come.
- Reliable and certified protection—With us and our local supplier, Edward Howell Galvanizers Ltd, your galvanized produced will be carried to British Standards BS EN ISO 1461. This means that you can enjoy protection that’s both certified and reliable.
- Everything is covered, including hard-to-reach areas—Galvanizing covers your entire product, without compromising on hard-to-reach crevices or ornaments. This means you won’t have to worry about parts of your product rusting or being corroded.
This can happen to products without proper forms of protection, to the point of having leaks through corroded holes, both allowing their contents to escape as well as ruin the remaining contents (i.e. pests ruining animal feed). Galvanizing, however, ensures your product won’t have this problem, in both the short-term and the long-term.
- Uncompromising aesthetic—A galvanized product has a uniform look to it. Firstly, this looks very clean and professional. Secondly, it’s very easy to spot any irregularities, meaning you can check yourself that your product is made to the highest standards and every part of it is galvanized.
- You get an instant pay-off—The best part about investing in a galvanized product is that you won’t have to wait to reap the benefits: you get them as soon as galvanization is applied, which can take just a matter of minutes!
Feel free to check out our coal bunkers and corn animal feed storage bins. For more information or any questions, email us at [email protected] or call us at either 01384 392300. We look forward to hearing from you!