Dear Gates Railings Direct customers and website visitors,
As the uncertainly around COVID-19 continues, we want to reassure you that we are complying with the latest government instructions as we continue to operate our business.
This means that we are still preparing quotations and taking customer orders. See below for an extensive list of the measures we are taking:-
1. Our office staff are working full time in the office, ensuring that we are following government health guidelines so we can continue to process your orders
2. Our factory space is large enough for our fabricators to continue complying with Government instructions on social distancing
3. We have sufficient cleaning products for regular sanitizing of machine and door handles, tools and equipment, office equipment and telephones etc.
4. Staff have sufficient quantities of hand soap and are observing the requirement to wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds each time
5. Our premises will be closed to the public during the period of lockdown. Once we are advised by our Government that it is safe for us to reopen we will welcome visitors. We ask that facemasks be worn otherwise we will refuse entry.
6. Delivery drivers entering our premises, including those from our steel suppliers and couriers, continue to adhere to the Covid-19 compliant practices of their respective companies which include social distancing and contactless deliveries
As ever, our number one priority is the health and safety of our employees, visitors to our premises and our customers.
We would like to reassure our customers and website visitors that we have good stock levels of the materials required to continue manufacturing our products.
Thank you for your continued interest and support during this time.
With best wishes,